25 July 2016


I want to give, and give, till it's all gone

Found this song on Spotify months ago (November???) and unlike most songs it hasn't been kicked off my playlist since then so I thought it deserved a lil mention in this dead space.

Life has (unsurprisingly) been a neverending cycle of hope, expectation, disappointment and (the only positive one of all) thankfulness and also unsurprisingly, all the negativity comes from Me. I can't BELIEVE I'm doing this myself all over again; I honestly thought I'd have learnt my lesson from last year but I guess not... nevertheless catching myself earlier on and hoping for faith trust and pixie dust that I will be at peace with all that happens (or doesn't happen) in the next 2 months I have here. 

still


kenut replace

No comments:

Post a Comment