3 June 2016

ONE YEAR OLDER ONE YEAR WISER but no jk I had a horrible driving lesson that has been on my mind for... almost 12 hours now and I really just want to get it out of my head bc I know it's not worth stressing over and like ??? I'm not even halfway through with my lessons so I'm bound not to be very great right.

I don't know why 21 is something people celebrate, maybe it marks the year we step into adulthood but............ sure doesn't feel like it; I feel like I'm 12.

--

Today I had my very last tutorial of 2016!!! Besides sleeping and eating on my birthday all I did was the assignment we were given but the moment we sat down today my tutor said we didn't actually need to complete it but surprisingly I wasn't annoyed bc idk... sounds gross but I enjoyed it and if not for my misunderstanding I wouldn't have done it at all hhahaha.

Almost exactly two weeks till I'm back in sg and I am still so fearful mainly because altho it's good that absence makes the heart grow fonder the very reason it grows fonder is bc we start to forget each other's bad points and so when we finally meet again... I'm so scared the people I've held so close (virtually) in the past year will all run away.

INTERRUPTION BC THE SCHOOL JUST EMAILED US SAYING OUR RESULTS ARE AVAILABLE WHEN THEY SAID A FEW DAYS AGO THAT IT WILL BE AVAILABLE 8 JUNE IDK WHAT WORLD U ARE LIVING IN BUT

TODAY IS NOT 8 JUNE

I don't have anything else to say

but PTL :')

No comments:

Post a Comment