11 December 2015

Recently I've been finding myself less tolerant of a lot of things I never expected myself to - things like people who complain non-stop about how much work they have or how tired they are especially if they were the ones who brought it upon themselves. That and people my age who don't eat or sleep properly (and THEN complain about it). I can't stand that BLACK MOONface emoji like stop with that pls stop it, or like people who go to uni to play like pls GET OUT NOBODY wants u here nor do u deserve a place here. Hate that crying laughing emoji too esp when ppl use it in that sarcastic way and I feel personally attacked. Also hate all these ppl whose Instagram posts are filled with like their faces and their friends' who are you to have a social life when I don't have one

No comments:

Post a Comment