5 November 2015

There's something about walking home in the 6pm darkness to the smells of other students' dinners and yet another bomby spotify playlist that brings on this profound realisation that you are living living in a place thousands of miles away from where you grew up, and with it comes peace unexplainable knowing all is well and will be; that though I long for more all the time, deep inside I feel whole now and there is nothing else I could really ask for.

Today Jofo sent me a recording and I laughed all the way to school and it really has been one of my happiest days since the school year started. My study engine is all revved up in preparation of the Best December Ever and am counting down the days to 5 December. Discarding all worries about presentations and projects knowing that whatever will be will be if I work hard. Yay bye \\\

No comments:

Post a Comment