17 August 2015


A lot of question marks in my head but I can't seem to figure out what the questions are. Is it possible to be equal parts filled with dread and excitement for the future?

It seems so bleak in certain aspects but so bright for others and so I am also either very happy or I don't want to live.

Yesterday I was telling mummy I think I have the brain of a psychopath. I bought 2 shirts online and also a book. Also we had a conversation that went something like this

"I throw people away so easily but I just can't bring myself to throw some people away even though they disappoint me all the time"
"That's cos you need them for your existence"

and so now I don't know what to think anymore

Kodaline comforts me tonight
I didn't think this day would come

No comments:

Post a Comment