1 April 2015

10 minutes in on our 8h bus to Budapest with a cup of free hot choc and feeling warm inside despite the crazy wind outside. Had the most wonderful (tho exhausting) last day here in Prague. The difference a little prayer can make-- what I thought would be a trip I regret coming on has turned into one of the most fruitful and satisfying,

Maybe it has even awoken the frightened little traveler in me, I think I'm slowly getting to appreciate the beauty of travel (finally)(was rather afraid that I didn't like it which would make my 3 years here kinda wasted). It doesn't matter that we walked across the Charles' Bridge thrice or had to battle the rain/hail/snow/wind along the river, because I think we would have walked anywhere, us 2 and 1, grateful for company and eager to know all we can about the other before we part ways not knowing when we will ever meet again.

It still amazes me when I think how we are able to connect with someone who lived a 24h flight away from home and lived a completely different life. I don't quite know how to put it in words, I'm in awe of human interaction??

I wonder how often people say 'see you again' and really mean it, because since last December my life has simply been filled with transience and uncertainty and too many hopeless 'see you again's. Instead of being bothered though I'm starting to feel blessed I even had the chance. I have a whole life ahead of me to meet these people again.

When time decides I will

:-))))))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment