31 March 2015

Third and last night here in Prague and it has been magical but maybe not as magical as I would have liked it to be. Today we toured Kutna Hora and made a new friend; I haven't made a new friend in a long, long time. I really don't know why we didn't just join tours last December.

Feeling slightly apprehensive and am counting down the days till I return to York (and Singapore) and I really shouldn't be.

Speaking of Singapore I'm glad things are back in colour and we are moving on. Made the biggest mistake tonight of watching Amos Yee's video and I hate it.

I don't know what it is I just know I'm not very happy now
some people are dark clouds

the weather here sucks pls stop raining I'm getting depressed zz

I feel like I'm going downhill AGAIN shit


No comments:

Post a Comment