11 March 2015

HELLO SO LOST RIGHT NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR SUMMER WHAT AM I GOING TO DO HOW CAN SOMEONE HELP ME DECIDE WHAT I SHOULD DO WITH THIS LIFE OF MINE



Yesterday's moon wts


YESTERDAY

Feasted with burden and braless (nicknames are getting out of hand but ya) with chicken curry and braised pork belly + Spontaneous Dumpling Soup because it was my unofficial last day of school and the burden's last day in York before she flies off to ski in almost all of Scandinavia. Missed our bus which meant we had to sit outside in 1degree weather with braless in FBTs and sLIPPERs?? 

It was a happy day because the tutorial I've been dreading since 2 weeks ago went so much better than I expected. I was so bloody scared I stood outside my tutor's office and prayed before going in and was slightly less humiliated than the last time. Answered questions and did 2-way ANOVA manually even tho I didn't know what ANOVA WAS LOLOLOL. Also got back our biochem coursework and I OMGed out loud because it's been 11 years since I saw a 98% like omg what is 98% am I smart or what sia so proud of myself (this is very despicable right sorry I realise it but these are my true feelings pls let me feel smart for now)(this means a lot to me bc I've been very unmotivated and apprehensive of my neural abilities).

Letting myself slack all the way till the end of this week and then I'm putting on my full study gear to up my average and show the school WHAT GRACE IS MADE OF I'M NOT A SOTONG ASIAN KID. Excited kinda for Friday and Saturday but mostly Saturday because SG50 and I'm always excited to show off my SG pride ya ok despicable me pt. 2.

Speaking of SG pride the slew of posts on FB claiming York is the safest city to live in the world is making me feel a lot of York pride too?! Brought this girl visiting from SG around a few days back and found myself promoting the school like I never expected myself to. Brought her and her dad around almost the entire school and even took them to hes east and the sports village which is w0w it takes a lot of dedication for grace to put such effort.

Was also stalking someone (ok what's new it's 0246 and I'm just awake stalking people) and saw she made a visit to York and loved it so much and felt so PROUD hhaahaha

I'm glad I'm proud; York still has got nothing on AC but I'm really really really really starting to love this little city

No comments:

Post a Comment