13 February 2015

Just spent 20 minutes dancing in my room and I have realised how much I miss dancing my stupid dances HAHAHAHA (ok sorry I know u cannot imagine this it's not really dancing it's very spastic if you need a description) part of me really wishes I had never quit ballet (after like 3 months but pls understand guys I mean when you're a fat kid and you don't get your leotard with everyone else what other reason is there except for I AM TOO FAT FOR BALLET OMGOMG)(I think my parents don't know this is the reason I quit)(victim of society's standards FROM 2000) because I enjoy jumping around my room so much.

I wish I were home.......... because we just got assigned another report to do today and I HATE IT I HATE IT WHY NOW WHEN CNY IS COMING???? I'm enjoying bio and I still love my cells but I hate homework :'( but I've been in a good mood- today my tutorial group created a facebook chat to discuss our presentation and I didn't get the urge to throw my laptop away so I think I'm controlling my rage tendencies quite well.

Added way too much vinegar into my bibimbap today and was a very sad girl and I honestly want to go to bed now (at 9pm) so that I can wake up and eat my cheerios and baked beans in the morning. I've been trying and failing to get in shape but it's SO HARD to control my snacking omg somebody take these evil biscuits away from me.

I WILL START ON MY ESSAY TMR AND FINISH IT BY WEDNESDAY XIN NIAN KUAI LE GONG XI FA CAI NOTHING IS GOING TO GET IN THE WAY OF GRACE'S CNY MOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HONG BAO NA LAI

ZAI JIAN

No comments:

Post a Comment