11 January 2015


^my face after reading my supervisor's email (finally developed my film from spain/port)

Can't believe I was so happy to get stats as my mod because my supervisor just emailed me and basically my major for this term will be more of stats than bio. I have an essay on MATHS IN BIOLOGY due already and also a paper presentation I am not looking forward to (when studying in a country where everyone else sounds so good speaking English a presentation is the last thing you will be confident in). 

Church today was good and so was our food the past few days. Spent a BOMB eating out in the past week but all of that shall stop when the new term (which is tomorrow moment of silence pls) arrives. Also recently I've been a selfish bitch but hopefully that stops too.

Life will be good
life will be good

No comments:

Post a Comment