19 December 2014


This is all I've been up to the past 2 days: nibbling on £2.70 cupcakes and taking over the brother's sofa in London (also Burger & Lobster and other good food all day err day). Had lunch with his friend's yesterday and I completely forgot how it's like hanging around boys. 

17h bus ride to France tonight and I am very not physically or mentally prepared. All this travelling is making me slightly claustrophobic man I do not want to be in another moving cage. Also I have no energy to ski but I shall try to get some energy????????

I'm so lost now I feel like a bit like a displaced bird 

Where do I belong???

Also been looking at one-bedroom apartments and am impressed but... I don't know. 

Looking forward but not looking forward to exams in jan (missing my friendsies)-- I kind of miss being immersed in work and revision just so I don't have the time to mull over existence and identity issues (I will regret saying this in about 2 weeks time pls excuse me). 2 days ago I checked my email and found out we have an open assessment to do over xmas and just.... sian....... 

Can't wait for the school year to be over; I don't think I've ever felt so lost in my life 

No comments:

Post a Comment