23 October 2014

idk but right now I just want to be in church I feel so so overwhelmed I don't know what to do

????????????

?

I don't know what's gotten into me I feel like I'm losing touch with myself again and turning into a stranger I have a presentation at 9am tomorrow I don't know why I decided to go for tonight.

I wish I could know exactly what I want to do or what I don't want to do. that would make my life much much easier and I wish I could be a nice person who never gets frustrated at anybody else I wish there weren't so many things I wish I could be

???

there's a little storm brewing in me now I want to close the windows and shut the world out so nobody gets infected with my inadequacies

update: things just took a giant turn for the better God is on a roll these days??? ?? ? ? ? so thankful 

No comments:

Post a Comment