11 January 2014

Happy albeit awkward night crashing the peepz and eating wild honey which I did not take any pictures of because I was lazy and very hungry hahahha (but I m not a big fan of having breakfast for dinner??). Felt so surreal meeting these people after seeing them all over my facebook/insta/twitter and hearing all about them for 2 whole years (like meeting opomou ;-) HAHA). 


Nua-ed at scape in the dark after dinner and watched people dancing to korean songs while discussing XT/SH's love story + fighting over pineapple tarts/me trying very hard not to inhale xt's brownies + lungs' machine gun overflowing rubbish dump mouth + laughing like siao (about what I cannot rmb ya)/fatigue setting in at 11pm b4 picture-taking session which was the most AWKS for me and srija who had to keep discussing if we should go ahead/join them/take for them/go home?????? Also had to practically run to the mrt station with srija so she could avoid having to go home with someone else hahhahahaa but ok awkwardness and loss aside I'm glad I went ^~^ 

Reached home and looked at the pictures everything felt like a dream................................

-----

Forced my lazy ass up at 10am today to go for ice skating with the careteam!!! Was so scared I would fall and die after so many years of not ice skating but everything went fine as usual. Stupid place kept playing I Knew You Were Trouble which was so ironic and so funny because *goat screams* ~now I'm lying on the COLD hard ground~..........


Fav pic of Ruth falling down 


Had 2 hours to just go round and round and round the rink so we decided we should take pictures of ourselves (look at christine's pro skates wowow)/ Proud of us for not falling at all except once (when I wasn't wearing the DURIAN GLOVES THEY GAVE so my hands slid on the ice and.... cold)(this is what u get for being rebellious and refusing to wear durian gloves)(but seriously they were so ugly)(and they cost 2 DOLLARS??)

Gr8 gr8 week of meeting friends and missing friends and (kind of) rekindling friendships/words of comfort from people I love the most/happy parents :'-))))))) can't wait to chop my hair tmr keke


When you are in the final days of your life, what will you want?
Will you hug that college degree in the walnut frame? Will you ask to be carried to the garage so you can sit in your car? Will you find comfort in rereading your financial statement? Of course not. What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now?

(Max Lucado) 

No comments:

Post a Comment