17 November 2012

D-1

Time check: 2348
Only less than 20 hours before we fly off!!! Excited but not so excited at the same time for some very embarrassing reasons hahahaha.

Spent the whole of this week in school preparing and buying logistics which I spent a BOMB on. Cut and cut and cut and packed and packed and packed and packed all our logz stuff into ten duffel bags today!!! Efficient or what yah HAHHAHA. Really hope we don't have any trouble checking everything in tomorrow crossxxxx fingersxxxx.

I'm super exhausted from all that by the way and I don't even know how I managed to survive the past year travelling to and from buona vista everyday HAHAAHA. Waiting for the bus is such a PAIN. and so is waiting for the train.

Just finished chem tuition for this year!! What would I do without Mrs Tan man my chem would be complete shit if it weren't for her haha.


Almost done packing wheeeeeheeee bringing a pillow cos it's very soft and it was screaming at me to bring it so yah. Don't wanna sleep now just want tomorrow (or later woohoo) to pass quickly!!!

K BYE

I WANNA LAST YEAH
BABY LET ME BE YOUR LET ME YOUR LAST FIRST KISS
I WANNA BE FIRST YEAH
WANNA BE THE FIRST TO TAKE IT ALL THE WAY LIKE THIS

No comments:

Post a Comment