23 July 2012

with love and strength for each new day


"Once you've accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you."


Can't agree with this more because I've experienced it so many times this week and I'm sosososo thankful heh. I'm not comparing schools but I'm glad I'm happier now compared to when I was still in secondary school.

Feeling a bit confused and weirdish but nevertheless still extremely blessed. Had a goooooooood talk with Tricia today after school! Need to do something about this superslack life of mine. Hahahahha got our report slips back today and I don't have anything to say about that actually. Glad I lived up to my own expectations :) :) :)

Thank you for reminding me that it's not all about me ^^ Shall start concentrating on other people instead. WHOOP WHOOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment