8 July 2012

Turning





Someday.

Head's getting all cloudy and priorities are getting messed up again :( but at least I've realised it :/ I feel so bleh tonight but I really don't know why. Happy Grace happy Grace I am happy Grace.

I need another holiday HAHAHAHA.  
So many things to do this term and I just want to hide under my blanket all day and sleep my life away. 


bllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhw lfdkjhslkjhdlfkjshdf 
 Had such a good weekend but it's ending on such a bad note, and for no reason at all.

I don't even see the point of acknowledging that I feel weak and sad and all that nonsense because no matter how much people tell me that I cannot bottle up my feelings (that come from nowhere HAHA) and I need to be myself I WANT to be seen as someone stronger. So NO I cannot be sad (for no reason HAHA) 


I'll be content I'll be content I'll be content I'll be content I'll be content I'll be content I'll be content I'll be content
and I'll leave it all in Your hands 

No comments:

Post a Comment