11 May 2012

"Matilda was left alone;that was how she liked it."



Bah.


Wish I could say life is great and everything is going smoothly and I am completely relaxed but nope. Ok I'm not stressed over school work but I keep thinking of non-existent bullshit. 
So so so so many people around me falling into depression (exaggeration) and this depression is CONTAGIOUS i tell you. 

Made so many resolutions this month alone although I know I know I c a n n o t keep to them :( 
Life has been extremely tiring for no reason since my CCA is.... non-existent. Tests have been oookay. Can't say my results have been good though :( Expectations, expectations :-(

I have so much more to say but I can't do it here tsk. 

Just.
I won't let you down. 
Not after you entrusted me with this...... task. 


PRESS ON FRIENDS. Even miracles take a little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment