13 April 2012

that's where i'll always love you

Instagram (cos I think I'm addicted) photos from family gathering at ECP last Saturday!! Had to leave cos of chem tuition though :'( Wish I could've stayed on to ride the bikes booooo.








----


School has been okay-ish. Not too much stress or work but not relaxed as well. Haven't blogged for so long so I can't type out all the details. CCA has been tiring i would say but definitely not as tiring as the sports CCAs. Went down to Grace Orchard for some proper CIP on Wednesday and ooommmmmgggg it's so hard to keep a smile on your face and jump around like a 4y/o kid on drugs when it's 4pm and all you want to do is go home and sleep. but still! good experience :)

CA results have been quiiiite good so far but it's only the start of j1 so I can't say much :/ Chem test was bad though. :( chem :(
Math test next week and I thought I was ready but prep test today totally proved otherwise. Reminded me why math is the subject I dislike most pfft.

----

Came back from speech day + dinner with 4/3'11 only a few hours ago!!
Never thought I'd feel it but when I saw everybody I reallyreallyreallyreallyreally wanted to rewind time and go back to the days when we were all stuck in the same classroom and faced our frustrated teachers together.

It's so funny how much I missed the people I never knew I love. I guess it's only when we are separated do we realise how precious each and every one of the friends we've made are; when we stop concentrating on their flaws and realise how special everyone is. If I could I would choose these 39 people to be my classmates all over again ♥
Had such a strong urge to go up to every single person including the guys and hug them so tight till my lungs burst but I controlled myself well. Hah. My mind is overflowing with nostalgia.
I keep thinking about the period after transferring to Anderson in sec 1 when I thought that maybe I had made the wrong choice. but now whatever I've said about regretting transferring, I take it aaaalllllll back.
(the pizza's cheesiness has infected me)

I'm so so so so glad I went to Anderson :') Crazy goosebumps when the batch of 2011 practically screamed the school song and did the school cheer for the last time together, and especially when weijie ended his speech with "once an Andersonian" and the whole back part of the hall shouted "always an Andersonian" after that. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH. qi ji pi ge da x1000.



.
.
.
.
.



No comments:

Post a Comment