11 March 2012

stole my heart

"When this is over…we will got to the rainforest, or a beach as white as bone. We will eat grapes from the vine, we will swim with sea turtles, we will walk miles on cobblestone streets. We will laugh and talk and confess. We will." - Jodi Picoult (Nineteen Minutes)

HIHI happy march holidays!! :) :) :)
One term has passed by so quickly I haven't even digested that fact yet. but I have sooo much homework and I'm still half in holiday mood :( Bad.

Went for dinner @ Swensen's with Gladeedee on Friday night!! Random impromptu dinners woohoooo.
Spent the longest time ever eating and before we knew it it was already 2130. Bought marble slab like a fei zhu and went up to the 'rooftop' to gulp it down before heading home again ahaha.

Just came home from doing work at Square 2 with the same person toooo. Can't believe I lasted through TWO events (ie picture-taking with Mickey & Minnie, autograph session with mediacorp stars) without once going to look at the stage (which was <2m away from me). Hehe. I'm still verybery far from completing my work though :(

Ended the day by sitting outside Gongcha enjoying the wind and thinking of Tuao :'(
Gladys started singing all our Tuao songs and the temperature + the rain made it feel like we were back in Tuao again :') Super love/hate the nostalgia for tuaooo. Still thinking and praying about whether I wanna go this year again tho :/

Tuao contains sosososo much fond memories (note: used much cos they are uncountable heh). SO SAD/HAPPY RIGHT NOW.

and I have so many things I wanna do tomorrow. Go library, go shopping, finish enzymes elearning/tutorial, chem tuition.

BLAH I LOST ALL MY DETERMINATION AND MOTIVATION TO BLOG.
bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment