27 December 2011

ohey

I'm back due to obvious reasons aka 'there is nothing better to do'.
If things had stayed the way they were seven days ago oh yeahhhhhhh would I have better things to do. But now everything has changed and I'm just bored and sad. Mm.

:(

I'm talking to Gladys again while trying to ketchup with mah frans from skul.

-------
uh.. nine hours later.





CURRENT FAVOURITE SONG ^^

I'm totally over my stupid sadness now after talking to Gladys, a lot of stalking, a little bit of anger, and hours of laughing.
I still laugh when I think about it.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


Sorry for speaking in code :B

Anyway back to today!

Shall I bore the hell out of everyone and blog everyday about my extremely interesting life?
I shall.

Just came back from dinner at hawker centre with the family! Ate carrot cake yesterday and ban mian today  (because there wasn't any meepok). I LOVE SINGAPORE FOOD SO MUCH. hehheheheh.

Feeling quite incoherent and crazy now (as you have probably realised) but I'd rather feel like this than... whatever I felt last night.

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Sorrryyzzz i just had to do it.

Anyway plans for the week!

Going to finally cut my bush of hair tomorrow, out with Gladys/6A07 gathering on thursday (still trying to decide on one ughhh), dental/retail therapy (cough) on friday, meeting my favourite brudders and sistas after a WHOLE MONTH on sunday, tuao 2010 sleepover on monday-tuesday! YEAH.
This is the life i'm talking about.
Right now my biggest worry is whether I should buy THIS shoe or THAT shoe.
I'm so idiotic right hahahaha

So thankful now I am void of bad feelings ^^

GOODBYE LUV YOU ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment