16 July 2011

AUF WIEDERSEHEN

had SUPER tiring week but it was awesomezzzz.
9 tests this week nearly killed me but I made it through! woots next week will be less tiring thankfully with no extra lessons and only 5-6 tests? which means I don't need to wake up at 3am everyday ^^



Senior's farewell for guides was on wednesday! Was contemplating if I should go cos i didn't feel like it but decided since I only had math/eng tests the next day and I miss the people I should go.
Spent a BOMB on the gifts but giving is happiness whooo.

Ate pizza and watched a video made my the sec3s ♥ I find it funny how they are SO different from us sec4s, but still glad that they feel comfortable around all of us unlike how we felt uncomfortable around some of our seniors last year heheh.

Group photo!



and then on Friday...
KMW!
I know I said I wouldn't go cos it's not worth it but... I got PEN B TICKETS FOR 100 BUCKS. NOW HOW IS THAT NOT WORTH IT? though I'm not a YG fan (and nobody's fan but u-kiss) I still managed to watch all the people who I never dreamt of watching (and never even planned to watch LOL).
but the groups that stood out most to me that night were FT Island, TOUCH, DGNA and... U-KISS.
BB seemed so surreal and I could only see them from the big screen actly hahahha.

Was sad I didn't save a lightstick for myself ): Ended up having to jump around waving pink balloon that nobody even saw lol. U-KISS didn't see us nor did they see the pink balloons and lightsticks.
Our rsquarepi was denied yesterday *clutches heart*

but all in all I still had a fun time hehe. Jumping to FTI's 빙빙빙 and singing like there's no tomorrow to 멍하니. First time I actually watched FTI perform though they've been here SO many times. Was watching hongki the whole time and thinking how I used to like him so much and.. T_T

TOUCH guys were SUPER NICE especially guy who was dressed like a waiter, whoever he is. I still have yet to find out his name zzz. I tried yesterday but gave up.
BOYS Y U LOOKING MORE AND MORE LIKE EACH OTHER???

Miss A was SO PRETTY ESPECIALLY SUZYYYY AND JIA. OMG JIA.
Couldn't stop staring at her the whole time (k cos she was on my side of the stage). She was so friendly and pretty! and her chinese! O:

DGNA was AMAZING THEIR VOICES *O* *O* *O* ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ PLUS THE PORORO JACKET HAHAHA.







FTI



SEUNGRI


Sorry my phone camera sucks when it's dark and everyone's moving I just like these pictures cos they seem quite artsy HAHAHA.



CONFETTI!!! Now i understand why U-KISS likes to eat confetti. It's a challenge man.


YES finally managed to dl dgna's album after trying two million times. woots.

Gotta rush to buona vista now for joseph's farewell surprise I'M SO TIRED I BET I WILL FALL ASLEEP THERE.

Oh right. Waited for a cab for a zillion years last night! It was so cold and it was raining so we almost died but thank God everyone got home safe and sound.


BAIIZ.

1 comment:

  1. WAH HOW COME YOUR PHONE CAN TAKE PICTURES LIKE THIS. MINE ONLY 3 MEGAPIX LEY.

    ReplyDelete