27 May 2011

TEEN TITANS!

hehe got my new phone recently (ok maybe not) so I have pictures! all hail my phone camera heheheh.

i'm too lazy to talk about what happened (nothing actually) in the past few weeks so I shall just talk about today's sports day! 8)

4/3 didn't really compete in anything (sigh hhahaha) but it was still the best sports day ever ♥
I'm guessing our banner wasn't even close to winning either ): but that's okay because we have other things to worry and to be sad about (like our results).





(more photos here)(I'm too lazy hehe)



Hairspray/facepaint made everything so much better hahaha. I actually initially thought it was going to be super boring cos we weren't competing in anything.

Ate pizza hut (pigforever) with arnd 20 other people before walking to the stadium. (running, actually). Hurriedly hung our banner up with like a clip and went back to the gallery or whatever they call it.

I had my piro eyes again! HEHE.

Came home and watched 爱 for TWO WHOLE HOURS before going to the gym with brother and now I'm aching all over ): because he made me do weights for the first time in my life.
I realised today...
my body is all fat and no muscle HAHAHA.

Need to make brother drag me to the gym more often.

OH YESHHH.
I FORGOT ALL ABOUT KIBUM.
Shall not post our pinkclouds photo with him because all of us look horrendous.
but anyway our project was a SUCCESS KWAHAHAHA.

Cried a river and looked ugly but zat's okai because we all luv kibumz.

/edit

anyway this event made me realise how different U-KISS is right now without alexander/kibum. maybe the member change didn't affect me as much as other people because dongho is my favourite member, alexander and kibum weren't my favourite members and I DO like AJ and Hoon.



(via omy.sg)



ANYWAY ANYWAY NEW OBSESSION (ok not really i only knew them ytd but SO ATTRACTIVEEEE)




Hehehhhhhhhhhhh but three of them (the three I like the most. currently) are my age -stabs self-
first thought: HOW COME I DON'T KNOW GUYS MY AGE WHO ARE LIKE THAT.
ok la or rather WHY DO I NOT KNOW ANY GUYS WHO LOOK LIKE ZAT???

ok abrupt ending BYE. I don't feel like typing anymore HEHEHEH.

No comments:

Post a Comment