29 April 2011



Hide me now, under your wings
Cover me, within your mighty hand
When the oceans rise and thunders roar,
I will soar with you above the storm
Father you are king over the flood
I will be still and know you are God


SA1 started today but I've been sitting here forever doing useless things on the computer. Promised myself I would study later at night and I hopehopehoehopehope it comes true.

Anyway english this morning was nerve-wrecking. My fingertips were tingling before the test (= super nervous) and I think it's because I actually studied. Never studied for an English test before so I hope my English results will improve this time ): Not that I ever had an issue with my English results HEHE. but then after a few seconds I felt confident again. Prayer is powerful.

The real major major wrist breaking tests only start arnd the week after the next so I guess I still have time, but gathering is at our house tomoz so I figure I won't be studying anything tomorrow aftn and on Sunday (ukmsg gathering. hope it won't last too long ): I'm running out of timeeeee)

I can't wait for exams to be over. I still have three more of these exams before I end my secondary school life. wheeeehee.

k bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment