30 January 2011

take my hand (take my whole life too)



picture stolen from sister heheheh.

kibum + kiseop's birthday gathering yesterday!
it was fun but REALLY TIRING. the food was super nice though hehe 8D 8D 8D

School has been ok~
failed 3 math tests this year alone already ): mummy has been giving me tuition every night since then but I'm starting to doubt my own ability and i'm scared I need to spend more time on maths than any other subject because I absolutely despise math.

Surprisingly though we don't have much homework HAHA.
if I'm not wrong and my brain is not failing me we only have two geog worksheets, one bio mindmap and nothing else! for the whole weekend O: oh and maths.
SEE. MY BRAIN JUST AUTOMATICALLY OMITS MATHS FROM MY MEMORY. I hate this.

but besides my sec 4 life or the rather the lack of it (I mean life. nvm) I just started watching dream high!



ok initially I thought it would be very exciting but then I started thinking it was quite boring and now it's quite ok HAHA. can't IU get pretty faster? ):


ANYWAY!



winter is here!
I'm loving singapore more because of this. even though I know in July/etc I'm going to complain how super hot and humid it is but yayayaya shubidoobi lalalala~

I hardly did any work today or yesterday ):
all I did was one geog ws and the useless stats quiz.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
homework makes me feel bad.
I'm going to watch dream high I DON'T CARE.

No comments:

Post a Comment