2 January 2011

BACK BACK BACK~

HI HI HI.

Just came back last night~ and I have to zoom this out because I have a whole pile of uncompleted homework larger than anyone else's.
Not forgetting homework I don't even know about -_____-

Actually it's only english but I don't HAVE my geog homework (24 qns = 600 marks -_-). Ok. This sucks quite badly.
I'm not looking forward to the first few weeks of school AHHHHHHHHHHH.

and CCA.... I'm dead. I kind of gave up the bonus 2pts already so... uhm.

I have an 80m bio test on WEDNESDAY and I haven't studied (technically I HAVE but that was two months ago. or more).

I need to go do my homework soon ;_;


Anyway when I came home yesterday I received the sweetest message I've ever received in my life :'D I'm so glad I have friends in church to rely on and loooove. 2010 was undoubtedly the best year of my life~
with chingay and u-kiss and tuao and australia.
PTL.

Time really flew and I'm hoping it'll fly this year (that is if I don't slack this year)(not that I always slack)(-defensive-)

Need to cut down massively on the amount of time I spend on the computer each day -____-
At this rate I'll fail my olev......... nvm.

Ok tbh I'm quite scared.
I'm scared of my teachers mostly.
Subject teachers, CCA teachers, etcetcetc.
I'm not scared of the homework, the tests and... blabla.
Pedagophobia.

I am SO SCARED of teachers who call parents.
I get things done but most of the time not on time BUT the teachers in anderson message my parents even if I hand my homework in ONE DAY LATE.

Ok enough I'm going to die tomorrow.

First thing in the morning > height and weight.

JOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

No comments:

Post a Comment