3 December 2010

I'LL FOLLOW YOU INTO THE DARK





Heyyyy~

I'll be leaving home + sg in about 6 hours and I still feel kinda sick ):

I'm going to miss the cat lying on my lap right now ):

Missed QT for like the past 3 days which is REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD.
and I haven't started on my homework (not that I had the time to) which is ALSO REALLY BAD.

but I have to say my life is pretty awesome right now and I'm excited for the trip kwahahaha.
I can't wait to spend 10 whole days with awesome people (ok this sounds so sarcastic but it's not. really.) and though the lariam tablets may try to kill me everything else will make up for it ♥
OHYEHAHHHHH.

PLUS I have a FANTUAOBULOUS buddy HAHAH.

I've yet to start on my christmas card but I don't think that's going to take too long?
OK EVERYBODY I'M RUNNING OUT OF TIME.

(* this is the end of my yay happy-go-lucky i'm so fortunate part of the post
----------------------------)

but I'm not gonna complain since it's one of the rules of the trip and i'm. going. to. stick. to. it.
I mean. try.


YAY I'm done with my notes for devotion. Wrote everything with a pink glittery pen cos I was feeling... gay.

I still need to use my brain for home bible study but.. I think i'm doing that when I'm there haha I'm... dying.

HAHA.
My throat is kind of dying I really hope I can sing for tuao ):
I WANT TO SINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

ok I just tried singing Breathe and I sound like a suffocating duck.
:/

Going to finish up my packing + homestay gift, christmas card etcetcetcetc lalalalalallaala yeahhhhhhhhhh.

I hope I don't forget anythingg.

No comments:

Post a Comment