19 December 2010

♥~








I just read all my affirmation cards and ;________; the tuao people are so precious words cannot express how thankful I am for them. Like how I wouldn't still be in this fandom if not for pinkclouds, if not for these people (and of course other people in church I wouldn't be what I am now.

I'm definitely going to tuao next year.

These people will forever be an inspiration to me ♥

I miss them so much already ;_;

I'm really dreading next year but at the same time I'm rather excited?
I have this hidden love for studying buried way deep inside me (HAHA).

(I'm writing this since I won't have a chance to do it on 1st Jan kwahahahaha)

So my challenge for myself next year is to step out of my comfort zone (not totally out though, or I will fail my olevels) to get closer to more people AND of course resolve whatever friendship problems I have (actually I don't have any.... but....uh hahaha I kind of offended someone I don't even know and I don't know what to do about it hurhur). & at the same time improve my vocab (HAHA), go for careteam regularly (pls grace) and have self-discipline to do whatever I need to do.

This is like the biggest challenge I've EVER given myself in my life and I have a feeling i'm gonna fail I'll try my best to achieve at least half of that.

Ok scratch that biggest challenge. I'm going to say my BIGGGGGEST one now.

ace maths.



For once in 5 years I'm going to try to ace maths kwahahaha. (actually I think I said this at the beginning of this year too....hmm..)

I'm going to post my dream L1R5 here now. It might rise it might fall over the next year. but hopefully it falls (that means I feel I'm getting smarter la). This is w/o deducting bonus points (I think I can only -2 actually. Sad life.) so....

9.

I know this is a rather weird number but... still.
If I -2 I can get into AJC hahaha.
The only reason why I want to go to AJC is because people have been telling me I look and act like an AJ sort of person. BESIDES, AJ IS a good school (a mugger school)(aka school that I can fit into)(not that I'm a mugger)(nvm)

OKAYYYY.
I used to really want to go to VJ but meh I don't think I belong to that school hahaha. I'm not sure if I'm looking at the right thing now (like how I chose cedar cos the uniform was nice ._.) but I hope I am.

ANYWAY.

I'm looking forward to next year (NOT REALLY BUT I AM UGHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND!!!!)
It'll all be finished soon and then after Os I'll go back to Tuao to celebrate HAHAHA.

I really think too far.

Anyway I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hope I study hard next year ;___; I'm so scareddddddddddddddddddddddd dd d d d d d d I'm actually the most worried for my english ): ): ):
I can't do compre. Ever. ZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

You know what. I can't wait to wear braces.
I know I'll probably regret saying this but NOWWW i can't wait kwahahaha.

GOODNIGHT this has been here for a really long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment