6 September 2010

제빵왕 김탁구




This. This show is taking my life away LOLOLOL.
Everyday since saturday I have spent HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS watching this. and even though it's so uh, mind boggling it's sooo addictive.

It makes me cry too.
I had to go to school with puffy eyes today because of this drama. I even got a headache from trying to keep my swollen eyes as big as they normally are (which isn't very big also cough cough cough)

But it makes me want to have a friend like 김탁구 so much ):
He smiles at every single hardship he faces in life, he doesn't hate and he's so loyal and patient.

I should start being like him before I expect anyone to be like him.


random rambling for myself to read.

My holidays haven't started yet and they aren't going to start this term. I guess I just have to RENNNNNNNNN until EOYs are over and then I have a two month long break. but then of course I also have olvls next year.

LIFE IS SO BEAUTIFUL.
made to suffer made to suffer made to suffer made to suffer.



You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men. You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven. - Matthew 5:13-16

No comments:

Post a Comment