1 August 2010

the heavenlies


My mood is currently like v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!@#$%^&*(

I feel so... unaccomplished I don't know *shrugs*
maybe it's because I have uncompleted, impossible-to-complete-within-a-night geography homework lying next to me THAT is going to be counted in my CA2, AND if I don't hand it in by tomorrow, marked and corrected and DONE, I will have like TEN marks less.
O________________________________O;;;;;;;

I'm so irritated with myself I hope you can tell.

and maybe I'm feeling this way because of what happened in the afternoon during CIP which was. not. very. pleasant. I srsly regret even going but the thought that at least I tried to serve the community makes everything a little bit better.

I can't get over this stupid geography thing that I kept procrastinating on. SEE LA GRACE. Now you better study like sdkfhldkjfhsdjkh for your test and... get full marks or something. If you get anything below a B3 you are going to ssanti in the middle of Orchard rd. Ok kidding I don't know what's wrong with me.

Not enough sleep I think.
Especially me.

.... geography.



NVM.

Church today was rather meaningful. Both the sermon and bible class. I like short(er) sermons like today's heheh.

and

Happy birthday Olivia! ♥

I hope you liked your cakie cakie hehehe.

See moodswings. I feel like a happy butterfly now.

GOODNIGHT.
I'm sleepy.

yo.

God bless!

I'm going to start this week right. and end it right too. I'm going to need a LOT of self discipline cos somehow I don't even know why how why what how why I can just suddenly explode with joy/anger and I say all sorts of mean sarcastic things to people (as usual. being grace.)

vroom to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment